Please leave your own doodle to let me know you visited. :)

Weather

Ramstein, Germany Weather Forecast

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SCS Color Challenge/ FTI for Terry

It's a cold day, so I got the fire going and decided to play with the SCS Color Challenge and a First TIme Inked Challenge for my pal Terry. No, she doesn't have a challenge on her blog, but you can all visit her anyway.( http://krazysplace.blogspot.com/ ) Just don't tell her I sent you. LOL. O.k., I used Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray and Old Olive ( didn't have Always Artichoke ). The stamp is from SU! Peace To The World. It's a retired set, but I wanted to play with it anyway. I've had it about 2 months, and just cut the rubber recently. I used Fun Flock on the lions mane and the sheep. Hope you like it. :)

5 comments:

christina d said...

Really pretty card. I like that stamp too.

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

WOO HOO!! Ya know I love it when one of my challenges gets done!! And I don't mind, send people to my blog :) The card is adorable!!!
I really have to try fun flock!!
Great to see you getting so much done this past few days!!

~Terry

Tracey said...

Great card, the fun flock really finishes the card off :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

carolann said...

Wow stunning card love the
colours you have used well done hun xxxx

Felicia said...

cute card girlie! love the fun flock you added