Please leave your own doodle to let me know you visited. :)

Weather

Ramstein, Germany Weather Forecast

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bella, Bella, Bella!!

And for you stampers, I don't mean Stamping Bellas. I'm talking about the boxer 2 houses over. She is the SWEETEST, cutest, most wonderful dog ( behind mine ) that I know. BUT, she's an escape artist. LOL. If she's not following me down the street for a walk, she's sitting on my back doorstep. I think she's lonely as she's an only dog, so Bella comes over to hang out with Ripley. Melissa mentioned yesterday that she thinks Bella needs a playmate, and I agree. I also think that the landlord needs to give them a new fence. She can dig holes under and through it. Normally, I wouldn't mind taking her home 5 times a day, but I have stuff to do and Courtney is only taking short naps now. Well, I suppose that if it wasn't raining and I'd taken her on her expected walk, she wouldn't be visiting, huh? LOL

No comments: